Published: This summer 10, 2020 1:22:57 pm
WhatsApp recently rolled out its brand new animated stickers feature to all from the customers. This feature allows users to send animated cartoonish stickers, just like Hike Messenger, to their contacts. These types of animated stickers according to the company enable users to express their feelings inside a better way. As of now, the company is providing four animated sticker packs with regard to users to download, these include Chummy Chum Chums, Rico’s Sweet Living, Bright Days and Moody Foodies.
Today we will be taking a look at ways to download and start sending animated WhatsApp Stickers to your contacts.
Note: To be able to send animated stickers, you need to update your WhatsApp Messenger application to version 2.20194.16 or above for Android and also to version 2.20.70 or even above for iOS. To do so, just head over to the Google Play Shop or the Apple App Store and upgrade the app.
How in order to download Animated Stickers
* Open up any WhatsApp and head more than into a chat.
* Faucet on the ‘Emoji icon’ located inside of the textual content box.
* Select the ‘Stickers’ option situated on the bottom of the display.
* Tap on the ‘+’ icon to consider you to the WhatsApp Sticker Shop, where a number of stickers are outlined for you to download.
* The store will contain a number of peel off stickers, including the animated stickers. The company has added a perform button right next to the cartoon stickers for users to distinguish.
* Click on the sticker pack you want to down load and preview the stickers simply by tapping on them.
* Once you find the pack that you want, you can simply faucet on the download button, to get the package.
How to send Animated Peel off stickers on WhatsApp
* After you have down loaded the animated stickers, you can visit the chat of the person you wish to send an animated sticker in order to.
* Tap on the ‘Emoji icon’ located inside of the text box.
* Pick the ‘Stickers’ option located on the bottom from the display.
* Now, a listing of all your sticker packs will be shown, select the sticker pack that you want to utilize.
* Select the animated label you want to send and tap this.
📣 The Indian Communicate is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the newest headlines
© IE On the internet Media Services Pvt Ltd