Kashmir-style mushroom pulao is a delicious rice dish.
Exotic cooking was always reserved to get weekends. Now, that we are house 24×7 due to lockdown against Coronavirus pandemic, we have enough time to test the culinary skills. If you are planning to make a grain dish for your family, give the normal aloo pulao and matar pulao a break, make this chef-special Kashmiri mushroom pulao, right off the menu associated with Mealability restaurant. Chef Sanjay Raina dished out this secret formula of their famous dish that you can at this point make at your own home.
Watch formula video of Kashmiri mushroom pulao here:
This pulao is made with Kashmiri mushroom called gucchi or morell, which is a wild selection of mushroom found in the mountainous area of the Himalayas. Gucchi pulao is really a common meal in Kashmiri food and is also made in some areas of Himachal Pradesh. The distinct earthy taste of this pulao will make you just forget about all other rice recipes you’ve already been making.
Make Kashmir-special morell (mushroom) pulao from Mealability restaurant during lockdown to add variety to your lunch or dinner menus.
Step-By-Step Recipe Of Gucchi Pulao:
1 cup gucchi, soaked
2 cups basmati rice
2 tbsp ghee
Half cup almonds
Half cup cashews
2-3 these types of leaves
1 cinnamon stick
2-3 green cardamom
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
2-3 lemon wedges
Salt to taste
1. Heat ghee in a pan, superficial fry soaked gucchi, almonds plus cashew nuts.
2. Boil drinking water in a deep vessel. Add these types of leaves, green cardamom and cinnamon stick to it.
3. Then add rice, turmeric powder and salt to flavor.
4. Boil the rice to get 20 minutes, rinse the grain in a bowl and add pieces of lime over the rice.
5. Add gucchi and other dry fresh fruit mix over the rice.
6. After that, add garam masala and dried out fenugreek leaves over the rice plus mushroom mix.
7. Mix all of the contents together.
8. Serve sizzling.
About Neha GroverLove for reading through roused her writing instincts. Neha is guilty of having a deep-set hinsicht with anything caffeinated. When she actually is not pouring out her home of thoughts onto the display screen, you can see her reading while sampling on coffee.